My succes Story

I used to have premature ejaculation for many years. I couldn't work out why. I would be with a woman and then not long after we started to have intercourse, maybe after just two minutes, I would ejaculate.

It was totally frustrating. I mean, I had barely worked up a sweat!

I started to use over the counter anesthetics to give me some relief.

First thing I tried was benzocaine condoms. They added a few extra minutes but nothing much.

Then I took some of these condoms and scraped the benzocaine out of a pack of 12. I put all this benzocaine into a small lip balm jar and used that instead. A bigger dose meant more time. So far so good. But I wanted longer than just five minutes.

So the next thing I tried was a lidocaine spray. This was a tiny pump action spray that looks like a breath freshener. You are supposed to use only 3 to 8 sprays but I must have used something like 20, on my penis head and shaft. It was "great", I could go for ages like this. But the problem was that I could not really feel anything. Somehow I was still able to ejaculate even though I couldn't really feel anything!

Then I started to throw caution to the wind. I decided to stop using anesthetics because they were good, but only temporary, measures.

I was somehow able to get better and better at extending myself. Instead of worrying about when I was going to ejaculate, I started to take more of an interest in my partner and our combined experience. If I had an ejaculation, whenever it would be, it really didn't matter. It was no longer the be all and end all.

Amazingly, the less you worry about it, the less likely it is to happen. I actually found myself on many occasions unable to ejaculate! These days I can turn it on and off pretty much like a switch. I can keep going without worry and then when I start to get tired and just want to finish up then I can summon the "energy" to get quickly aroused to the point of ejaculation.



Are you bothered by the humiliating situation like premature ejaculation? It is possible that when solving your premature ejaculation problem, you will consider the one which is worth all which you may look for.

And sometimes it takes you long and precious time to seek the perfect cure. So far, you do not need to worry at all, because there is a best solution for you which you should make use of it without hesitation. It is Ejaculation Trainer that provides you the appropriate information as toughly as possible. There is an old saying goes " Nowhere to find the place even if iron shoes worn out due to the tramp of search, however, it is eventually found without looking', which can prove your choice."

With Ejaculation Trainer, you will fully understand what is the root of the problem. Compared with other treatments, Ejaculation Trainer will give you available and useful information while others only cost you lots of time and do nothing about your problem. In addition, body should be responsible for premature ejaculation, so besides the root that Ejaculation Trainer will seek, it will provide you the comprehensive information about your body and services for you all the time. Ejaculation Trainer give the healing opportunity exactly for you.

Despite it is one of the problems most often seen on men for premature ejaculation, Ejaculation Trainer and its courses would help you have a better understanding regarding how to manage it and how it could be cured on diverse measures which your body required. What Ejaculation Trainer does is to train yourself to get over this matter and with its help, it will be quit easy for you as well to have the trouble controlled and be in the correct way on having the opportunity to well catch what you need to do for handing the situation.

Following the instruction step by step,you will learn and know the effective way of controlling yourself and allowing yourself to learn as well all things that do best for you. Clearly this is your best choice that can change this situation effectively without changing your sexual life towards the wrong way. All in all, you can practice and apply it without hesitation, which is also your right choice, because this course from Matt Gorden will help you get it through as free as air and he can discover your potentials as soon as possible.

Do you want to see the insider content of ejaculation trainer program Don't click here if you know want to know the secret.